Increased Business Volume & Multi-Entity Option
THE CLIENT MANAGED TO INTEGRATE MULTIPLE SYSTEMS AND INCORPORATE MULTI-ENTITY OPTION IN ONE PLACE, WHILE WORKING WITH ASPEKT PRODUCT SUITE
Looking to increase the operations further and with a plan for future expansion into acquiring new entity (L.L. Company), the CLIENT required one centralized system in which to integrate and unify all operations and of 2 different types of entities (Foundation and L.L. Company) with different regulatory requirements.
The CLIENT received detailed explanation of ASPEKT technological possibilities and expertise, ensuring that ASPEKT can respond to their complex requirements.
Due to acquisition of new legal entity, the multi-company functionality was introduced. Based on agreed migration strategy, the complete past and current portfolio of both entities were migrated from 2 different Application Processing Systems, 2 Loan Tracking Systems, 2 Different Accounting System and centralized into one integrated solution.
- The CLIENT received a complex Process Management System that leads users through the process flow and suggests next actions, with the ability to dynamically adapt the process flow, from user interface.
- The integrated Credit Scoring Module has an adoptable approach of dealing with score card definition and weight parameters directly from user interface, with integrated Dynamic Data Collector for automatic calculation of score results and automatic ranking, based on predefined ranging scheme.
- Authorized users are able to link questions from Spreadsheet files, directly into the Credit Scoring Cards for further analysis.
- With the Social Performance & Impact Management Module, the CLIENT resolved one of the main issues when dealing with overview of borrowed money, supporting the complete process from defining social parameters, managing and measuring social impact of Loan Products and complete portfolio, in compliance with Mix Market Standards.
- Due to the Flexible Product Policy, the CLIENT can assign different Score Cards directly on Loan Product Definition and analyze different types of parameters for every loan product.
- The CRM Module is vertically integrated with the other modules in the solution, allowing structured tracking of activities by combining borrower’s information from different parts. In that manner the CLIENT can have real time information about borrower’s repayment status at any point of the collaboration process, written, verbal and SMS conversation history, assigned agents, legal activities etc., all on loan level. With Lead Management, the CLIENT can measure success rate of agents and engaged resources until converted to sales, by assigning potential leads to individual agents.
- The Action List allows management of Time to Yes, Time to Cash, by tracking the time of each step in process flow and analyses of the activities where it’s loosing most of the time in order to define actions for improving staffs’ efficiency.
- With the automatic and flexible Accounting System, CLIENT’s accountants engage optimal time for processing financial data. The consolidation among corporate departments and processing of complex financial analyses is minimized with only several clicks.
- The organization of the data is designed in a way that the CLIENT receives fast and in-time generation of the analytic and synthetic management reports.
- Top Management received better insight into organizational and individual employees’ performances, creating options for attracting new investors more easily.
- With the multi-company option, operational results for two different entities are followed from central location, easily comparable and more time-effective.
- Operational Managers prepare external reporting always at the beginning of every month, consolidated among accounts and in structured report view according to institution’s requirements.
- With automated and predefined Credit Scoring cards, Loan Officers can combine statistical with subjective decision-making methods, by observing the Score Card results which are generated automatically and have an informative role in the business process flow, allowing exceptional conduct.
- Front Office employees are more efficient by collecting data on field/site visit, through mobile tablet devices, lowering the time required from performing initial borrower analysis from several days to several minutes.
- Accountants have better financial insight into borrowed money, as the financial data is better represented and analytic reports are ready-to-use at any time.
- With automated risk forecast process, Risk Officers can easily compare results for payments allocations, portfolio at risk and delinquency reports, eliminating the threat of risky decisions.
- Social Performance Reports provide better representation of work performance and provide information on how to attract more investors.
- System Administrators maintain complete control over the solution by dynamically managing it from user side and tracking user activity with the Log Audit platform, which allows them to receive detailed information about time, user and action performed in the system.
Furthermore, the overall borrower’s experience is improved and borrowers are served faster with shorter decision-making time.